For those that have trouble shutting off their over active thoughts and emotions PLEASE consider getting this oil in your life! I absolutely LOVE the smell and I still get excited when I add a drop to my lava rock at night at bedtime.
In preliminary studies, the scent of Lavender, a main ingredient of Adaptiv, has been found to contribute to an environment conducive to performing tasks requiring sustained attention.
Overstimulation of neurons can lead to anxious feelings. Adaptiv blend supports the bodys ability to sustain both serotonin and GABA function and provides calmness to the mind.
Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum provide stress-relieving effects while Wild Orange and Spearmint energize and uplift. Copaiba and Rosemary soothe anxious feelings to round out the calming blend.
Whether you’re feeling fatigued or restless, indecisive or irritable, Adaptiv Calming Blend is part of the toolbox to help the body and mind to stay balanced.
For me personally, I like to put 1-2 drops of Adaptiv to my lava rock and I place it on my chest while I read a book before I drift off to sleep. I find the aroma so relaxing that my eyes get drowsy and I go to sleep with easy (which this was never the case for me).
- Helps boost mood
- Complements effective work and study
- Increases feelings of tranquility
- Soothes and uplifts
- Calming and relaxing aroma
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salt bath by adding three to four drops to bath water.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for soothing massage.
- Diffuse the oil in a room diffuser to promote a centered and calm mindset.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.