Make your own natural dishwasher tablets by following this simple step-by-step recipe.
This DIY contains the cleansing power of doTERRA On Guard and Grapefruit oils, leaving your dishes clean and smelling fresh.
🌱 1 cup baking soda
🌱 ¼ cup citric acid
🌱 1 tablespoon doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
🌱 10 drops of Grapefruit or Lemon oil
- Put baking soda, doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate, and Grapefruit or Lemon essential oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add citric acid to the edge of the mixture.
- Mix together until the mixture is an even sand like consistency.
- Place in molds – cover and let sit for four hours.
- Remove tabs & store in an airtight container.
- Use in dishwasher in place of store-bought dishwasher tablets.
Tip: Adding one cup white vinegar to the rinsing agent compartment in your dishwasher will help ensure that your glassware comes out of the dishwasher sparkling!